Unity is the leading game and experience creation platform in the world, with over 5.5 million registered developers. At the moment, 31% of the top 1000 grossing mobile games are made with Unity.
Media Design School at Torrens University is currently Unity's exclusive Training and Certification Partner in Australia and is working to ensure that all their students graduate as Unity Certified Developers to help them get one step closer to successful careers in Game Development/Design.
To be eligible for the Unity® Games Scholarship you must:
- Apply for the first year of either the Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Game Art) or the Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming);
- Demonstrate the potential for academic excellence in games by providing your Academic Transcript;
- If you are applying for the Bachelor of Creative Technologies, you will need to supply a portfolio demonstrating your artistic ability.
To be eligible for the Bachelor of Media Design Scholarship you must:
- Apply for the Bachelor of Media Design
- Demonstrate the potential for academic excellence by providing your Academic Transcript;
- You will need to supply a portfolio demonstrating your artistic ability (see portfolio guidelines).
How do I apply?
- Please download and read through our portfolio guidelines and terms and conditions before applying.
- Submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible for this scholarship, you will need to explicitly state that you are applying for Unity® Games Scholarship or the Bachelor of Media Design Scholarship in your cover letter, which is an official part of your Media Design School at Torrens application.
- All Scholarship applicants MUST also apply for their chosen course to reserve a place. Click HERE to apply, it only take 5 minutes!
- Once you've applied for the course, one of our Course & Career Advisors will be in touch.
This scholarship is open to domestic students only.
The submissions will be judged by Media Design School’s Academic and Admissions Panel, which will consist of representatives from the Game Development/Media Design degrees as well as members from the Admissions department. The Academic and Admissions Panel’s determination of the scholarship recipients will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.